Thursday, 18 December 2014

Growbag, Mr Moose Design - *Review*



Babies and sleep...! Always a touchy subject...I've been very lucky to have a very good sleeper and she has been from a very early age however obviously we have had the odd disruptive night which makes me appreciate this! When we have these nights, with the exception of illness, the reason behind it is temperature. 

Mia's a good sleeper but a wriggler! Being a winter born baby, we were bought a sleeping bag like this grobag to use from an early age and I honestly believe these have helped her sleep by keeping her snug and warm. 
This said, I didn't expect to be using one this winter (Mia's now 2) but only last month we had a night of "Mummy I'm cold" in the early hours followed by "Mummmmm too hot!" an hour or so later. Therefore I was thrilled to be sent this super cute and snuggly 3.5 tog Grobag from The Gro Company to be able to write this review. 



We've used this every night and even during the day when Mia has her nap and we've not heard a peep out of her! She has also not as yet been able to get herself out of this one, like she has done with another brand we were using previously, probably due to their being 4 poppers on the shoulders and the zip is under the arm with a zip cover to protect baby. 



We were sent the Mr Moose Grobag which can be found here. I love this new design simply because it's wintery and Christmas themed with the snowflakes. 

We chose a 3.5 tog which is perfect for this time of year. I don't have the heating on at night and even when I do during the day, I find Mia's bedroom is always the coolest in the house so for this reason the 3.5 tog is right for us. 

Not only is the design super cute, the whole bag is so soft and other than pointing out the moose, Mia's first response was to stroke the bag repeating "soft" so I'd say that was a winner in her eyes! 
The outside is velour with the 100% cotton jersey lining on the inside.


When Mia was born, one of the gifts my Mum bought for her was a Grobag. I don't think I appreciated at the time how useful it was going to be and actually what a difference it made to us. 
I think this design in particular would make a great Christmas gift to anyone with babies and toddlers. 

For more information or to see some of the other new designs from The Gro Company, please visit their website here.




The Giggles Family
Family Fever

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty design! We used Grobags and loved them. Safe and cute #kidtested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, and she asks for her "moose on!" every time she does to bed! x

      Delete
  2. You can never go wrong with grobag #kidtested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Genuinely believe it's saved us having sleepless nights! x

      Delete
  3. Aw, the design is so cute! I love grobags, they're fab :) #triedtested

    ReplyDelete