Saturday, 21 March 2015

Easter Bakes


The Easter eggs have been in the shops for weeks so I can start making these right.....?
I picked up these cute Easter cookie cutters from The Range a few weeks back and couldn't wait to try them out! I use a really quick and easy biscuit recipe which I know I've shared several times but it tastes great and works so if it isn't broken and all that!






Mia had great fun decorating her Easter Egg biscuits with these coloured icing pens.
I iced mine with Royal Icing and the chicks were done with sugar paste.



Baking doesn't have to be hard! One of my all time favourite Easter treats are these super easy cornflake cakes. I think I first had these back in junior school for break, back when biscuits and cakes were allowed as snacks, and we've made them ever since. I made these with some of the young family members and also with Mia and they all loved helping (and eating straight out of the bowl!)






Recipe:
150g Marg
150g Sugar
150g Golden Syrup
50g Cocoa
200g Cornflakes

Add some mini eggs and some cute chicks to decorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment