Monday, 2 March 2015

My 12 Happy Months ~ February 2015

February has been super busy, first up we had Valentines.


Hubby completely spoilt me this year, and we also had Valentines away just the two of us which was a first and whilst I missed my little one every second, it was really important to have to us time. I'd bought him a Formula Renault experience (mega F1 fan) which we did first and he bloody loved it, before we headed for some retail therapy, a rare adult only meal and he even took me to the cinema. The whole weekend was perfect, life gets in the way so it was really lovely to be able to have some time away from everything and focus on the two of us. Being Valentines was just a bonus. 

The week after was his birthday which was a lovely family day. Lazy morning in bed, TGI's for lunch and cake with family for tea!


Towards the end of last year, I planted no end of bulbs in the garden and they are now all coming up. I've no idea what any of them are or what I put where but am excited to see the start of them coming up and hopefully in the next few week my garden with be bursting with colour! 
Bring on the summer :) 

Lots of birthdays for us in March and with a cheeky new camera purchase, lots more photos and blog posts planned. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment