Saturday, 30 May 2015

Pre Holiday Toddler Clothing Spree DISNEY!!!

So for the last 6 months, we've been picking up items for Mia for our holiday and now I'm sat staring at it all I thought I'd do a bit of a pre Disney haul. Whilst I'm not massive on character clothing, we're off to Disney so I've embraced it...and you can't have too much Minnie stuff right??









First up this super cute Minnie dress. This was actually a gift at Christmas and it only now fits perfectly so will look amazing in Disney. It's from H & M and I bought these black and red bows and bobbles from Tesco to match.












Next little Minnie outfit, top is from Miniclub (boots) and the leggings from George. I just LOVE the ruffle sleeves on this top.
















This next one was one of the very first bits I saw and had to have! I just love the colour and as a little playsuit, it will keep Mia cool in (*hopefully*) hot weather. The bobble was also from Tesco and matches perfectly.












This Minnie top again was a gift, but I love the design and the colour. Along with some staple leggings from Next & H & M. 














Another related item, was this Paris Top. This will be perfect for our last day when we hope to head into Paris. It was from Matalan (for a bargain £3!!) along with this fluffy rose jumper for the evenings.


Not Disney related but super cute little sun tops/dresses are these, again from Miniclub. I think i'll match these with some white crop trousers or denim shorts. Again, great to keep cool and will look great all summer.



Accessories ~

Hat ~ Miniclub (Sooooo cute on)
Sunglasses ~ Monsoon £7
Socks ~ Miniclub








Shoes ~ Flip Flops Next £7 Mia had last years design too and they were great so had to repurchase this year. They look so comfy and last really well.
Converse ~ Schuh £27 There will be a ton of walking done and since the pushchair is becoming more and more redundant, we needed good comfy walking shoes.


Next a few completely random items which have mainly been purchased after reading other blogs about Disney and tips and tricks.


Autograph book ~ Disney Store. Buying this here I'm sure has saved a ton of money! I think it was around £5 and is a must have! Along with some coloured sharpie style pens. I've read the characters find these easier to right with and look really effective, especially if you can match the character with the right colour.
Glow Sticks ~ As with many theme parks, there are always light up bits to buy for a small fortune. So thought I'd pack some of these for the evenings to keep her amused. (She's 2 ~ it'll work?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment