Tuesday, 5 May 2015

The Fairytale Hairdresser and the Little Mermaid *Book Review*

The Fairytale Hairdresser and the Little Mermaid
By Abie Longstaff and Lauren Beard




With me being a hairdresser, this title instantly took me eye. Mia often comes in to the salon with me, and takes great interest in what I do (especially now she has hair!) so I was excited to see what this book was all about. 
I hadn't heard of these books before, but there are several in the collection and they are a twist on the classic fairytales, this one being The Little Mermaid.

 The Little Mermaid is all in a lather - the Sea Witch has stolen her beautiful singing voice! Kittie Lacey, The Fairytale Hairdresser, will need all her hairdressing (and matchmaking) skills to tackle this terrible tangle and guarantee a happy ever after.







The illustrations are beautiful. They're colourful and bright and grab the interest of my little 2 year old. Especially the front cover, it is glittery and sparkles!
She loved the story and the hair dos!



It's a great length, it held both our interests throughout and is great for a bedtime story. 

The book is out on the 7th May 2015, To Pre order please click the link below ~

I was sent a copy of this book in order to be able to write this review post. All opinions are my own.
Family Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment