Tuesday, 8 September 2015

My 12 Happy Months ~ A long overdue Summer addition!

I've had some time away from the computer over the summer, enjoying some family time before Mia starts preschool...tomorrow! Where have the last 3 years gone I'll never know, but I wanted to pack lots in to the summer and enjoy our time before the madness of school starts. Now as that time is quickly approaching I'd thought I'd take some time to reflect on the last 2 months and share some photographs and memories.

Family Days 


Beach Days

Fruit picking 


Summer Fireworks are my favourite ๐ŸŽ†

Couple time๐Ÿ’–

Now this night was super fun....pub with the local butchers in cooking a BBQ and a cupcake cart outside!? ~

Finishing off with a Spa day.. 

Whoooo what a busy summer, bring on Autumn....cosy nights, pumpkins, crunchy leaves, fires. 



No comments:

Post a Comment