Monday, 14 September 2015

The Dinosaur That Pooped The Bed ~ Tom Fletcher & Dougie Poynter {Review}


Oh my....a new book in the Pooping Dinosaur series and we couldn't be more excited!

These books are an absolute favourite in this house, so when we were asking if we would like to review the latest in the series I didn't need to be asking twice! 

This one sees Danny's dinosaur eat the mess in their bedroom instead of tidying it like Mummy had asked. Like we've learnt before, what goes into Dinosaur must come out and so it does! I've said before with these books, I love how easy it is to read and create excitement due to the rhyming. It's quick and fun, all be it a bit smelly 😉 .


Mia's favourite bit is always when Dinosaur poos... She enjoyed pointing out all the contents of Danny's room going into Dino's belly, I feel that the next time I ask her to tidy her room there's going to be a Dino reference. 

We were also very lucky to be sent The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet Sound book. We've read the book before and loved it, but the sound bar makes an excellent addition... Even if I have had Mia pressing the "POO!" button constantly for the last hour! She loves it and is a great way to involve them in the story. 

If you would like to purchase either of these I will leave the links below If you missed my previous review from the Pooping Dinosaur series i will also leave a link here. 


Thanks for reading and have a lovely day! 

thumbnailsize

9 comments:

  1. Aww this sounds like a fab read. I'm sure my 3 year old son would love it given that anything poo related is of high interest in our house!! I love the Mcfly guys too. Will have to check it out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is nearly 3 so I'm sure he would! :) x

      Delete
  2. This book looks great! I know of the book series as I follow Tom Fletcher (Tom from McFly) on Instagram but haven't read any of them yet. I think I need to change this pronto as my daughter finds anything to do with smelly things hilarious #mummymonday

    http://www.frillyprettythings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, so these are great. Even I enjoy them actually ;) x

      Delete
  3. aww what a great read and a fantastic review! Such beautiful photographs too! Suz x beauisblue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words :) x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like some good reads :) Great review.


    Thanks so much for linking up with #justanotherlinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad that I'm really excited about this one :) Well I need entertaining too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful, we too love these books! The boys find them hilarious! Thanks for sharing on #justanotherlinky xx

    ReplyDelete