Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Creme Egg Caramel Shortbread


So i've been scouring Pinterest and finding some exciting bakes ready for Easter. Last year I discovered Creme Egg cheesecake (My post about it here) , it was amazing and had so many comments from people so I'm on the hunt for this years baking masterpiece! Last weekend I made Creme Egg fudge, whilst it tasted incredible I wasn't entirely happy with it and will take a few more practices before it's perfected.

Then I came across this shortbread recipe which looked super yummy and super simple to make, and it was! So thought I would share with you the recipe and my results.
The only part I found difficult was making the caramel, having never made it before but like the recipe says read how to make the caramel in depth before you start.





You can find the recipe HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment