Monday, 15 February 2016

My Nametags ~ Review

My Nametags

Back in September Mia started pre-school and so came the chore of naming every damn thing! Now I love organising everything and to begin with I was really excited for her getting all the uniform, bag and books but the whole naming process quickly became an irritant. First off finding a pen that won't instantly come off in the wash...and then finding a label which is big enough to fit a long surname like ours on. This proved difficult and barely legible but sufficed for a few weeks until I came across My NameTags

My Nametags sell both name stickers and iron on name tags in some very funky designs. I chose the stickers (purely because I liked how easy they sounded) plus I was intrigued to find out if they were as hard wearing as the website made out. 




I can confirm they really are! Now they are apparently washing machine safe up to 60° which is pretty impressive. I haven't washed them at 60°, because I don't feel the need to on kiddies clothing, however they have been washed several times at 30°, 40° and once accidentally at 50° and they still look as good as new! 



The main selling point for me was the ease of them. It took me less than 5 minutes to label all her school uniform, shoes and bag and with this only now being pre school I can see it's going to be a never ending job from now so these are going to make one job so less time consuming. With the amount you receive these will keep us going for a long while. 



Mia was highly impressed with the choice in designs. She chose which one she liked the best and even helped stick them on. Mia loved the Hello Kitty designs she chose, but there are so many options to completely design your own on the website.

We were kindly gifted a set on nametags to be able to review, all words and opinions are my own. 

Mummascribbles

2 comments:

  1. I've used mynametags a few times now and they're awesome and totally hassle free. Much better than the old days of sewing them in! #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used mynametags a few times now and they're awesome and totally hassle free. Much better than the old days of sewing them in! #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete