Saturday, 29 October 2016

Halloween Baking

Halloween Baking
with Betty Crocker 


We were lucky enough last week to be sent an array of goodies from the Betty Crocker baking range which we have made full use of this week during half term. 
I'm not usually one to "cheat" as such when it comes to baking however when I do, I do use Betty Crocker. Using the icing, so I was intrigued to compare the cake and cookies mixes. 

We have used in this post-
  • Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
  • Betty Crocker Chocolate Brownie Mix 
  • Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing

So firstly, they are so easy to use! My daughter LOVES baking with me, and these kits made the process so easy and with so much less mess!! She was pleased with how much she was able to help. 

Secondly, they tasted great! The cookies in particular surprised me and I wasn't sure we're done them right at first because the mixture was wetter than I was use to and the make the required amount I had to make them quite small. However, as you'll see from the photographs, the grew and were the perfect size! Not to mention how yummy they were! 

We put our own little twists on our bakes to make them Halloween themed, which were so simple to do. 









No comments:

Post a Comment