Tuesday, 28 March 2017

James and the Amazin Gift ~ Book Review

James and the Amazing Gift
by Nicola J.Rowley



I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting with this book, I guess on first look it reminded me of the old Biff & Chip books then we read it and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a really heart warming little book and sends out a beautiful message.


"James loves to smile.
He also has an incredible ability to make everyone he meets, smile too.
He is just incredibly happy about everything, and with everyone.
Then one day he meets someone who needs his smile more than most..."


I really enjoyed reading such a positive up lifting book and Mia really loved the story. We've read it several times this week now and she can read what she remembers back to me.
The text is easy to read and in small sections so would be perfect for an early reader as well as younger children. The illustrations are bright and colourful and instantly grab little one's attention.

Mia is going to take this in to her preschool for her friends to read which I think is lovely as they are all the perfect age to understand this sweet little story and hopefully make them want to bring a smile to someone's face.

James and the Amazing gift is available to buy now and £1 from every book sale will be donated to the UK charity Contact The Elderly, which tackles loneliness among older people.

James and the Amazing Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment