Monday, 5 June 2017

Prestige Flowers ~ Flower Delivery Service


Is there really any better gift than flowers. I LOVE having fresh flowers in the house, whether it be some I've picked from the garden, from the supermarket or on special occasions when I've had a delivery. 
I first received a flowers from a delivery service when my daughter was born. I was completely blown away.

I have been lucky enough to be sent a beautiful bouquet from Prestige Flowers Delivery Service. As soon as I opened the rather stylish box I was met by the stunning aromas of these pink blooms. In particularly the peonies. I must say, I don't think I've had peonies in a bouquet before so these were a pleasant surprise and a new favourite choice. 

Over the weekend the flowers have opened beautifully as you will see in my photographs and the size of the peonies are quite spectacular. 

Prestige Flowers are an online flower delivery service based in the UK, with a range of bouquets available for same day delivery if ordered before 3pm or next day if ordered by 9pm. 
The website is simple to use and the choice is quite simply endless. There are some lovely ideas for all occasions. 
When delivered they are well packaged with the stems soaked in a foam to keep fresh until put into the lovely vase supplied. 
The chocolates are a sweet little touch too! 









We were kindly sent these flowers from Prestige Flowers. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment